Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings naturally without paying for advertising. At Deloitte, we aim to optimise all web pages we publish to give us the best chance of appearing top in search for relevant keywords.
What can we do?
- Get a SEO status: summary of current performance and recommendations.
- Keyword Analysis: a review of nominated keywords including a summary of recommendations.
Google AdWords is paid advertising which allows Deloitte content to appear at the top of Google search results. Depending on budget, we can create a Google AdWords campaign to target specific keywords and locations in order for your content to reach an extended audience.
What do we consider?
- Objectives – What is the intention of this campaign?
- Potential keywords – What are the 10 queries or keywords that you would type into a search engine to find your page?
- Budget – How much spend is allocated to AdWords?
- Duration – How long should this campaign run?
Once considered, please get in touch with us to discuss brief.